Prices incl. VAT
Applies only if:
- Vehicle value max. € 30,000
- Vehicle age under 26 years
- Vehicle located in Germany
*The price of the report is depending on the vehicle value.
The vehicle value is over € 100,000? Price upon request!
Inspection and valuation of used RVs, without your presence, throughout Germany at a fixed price.
|Type of inspection:
|visual and functional test
|according to the traffic light principle, written opinion
|Number of characteristics inspected:
|more than 300
|Verification of vehicle documents:
|Inspection of equipment:
|main features, camper inventory
|Inspection of the interior:
|Inspection of the paintwork:
|paint layer thickness, condition
|Inspection of tyres:
|type, profile thickness, condition
|Inspection of lighting:
|Inspection of the exterior:
|Inspection of the body:
|Inspection of the underbody:
|if conditions permit
|Test run of the propulsion engine:
|if conditions permit
|Inspection for visible accident damage:
|Reading out errors:
|Determination of value-influencing factors:
|Determination of the market value:
|Advice on purchasing:
|Adjustment of an advertisement:
|Condition assessment available in:
|max. € 30,000
|under 26 years
- Was ist ein Premium Check?
- Wie läuft ein Premium Check ab?
- Was ist der Unterschied zwischen einem Check und einem Premium Check?
If, after the order has been placed, it turns out that the vehicle to be checked belongs to another vehicle or price category, this will result in a rebooking or cancellation, which may lead to longer processing times and fees for you. Therefore, make sure that you select the right vehicle and price category before placing an order!
- Inspection of the car brakes
- Measurement of emission data
- Readout of vehicle data
- Dismantling parts of the vehicle in order to calculate the damage assessment more accurately
- Inspection of LPG installations or electronic powertrains
- Consent and support of the seller
- Registration of the vehicle and fitness to drive
- Possibility of a test drive
- Accessibility and cleanliness of the vehicle
- Unrestricted accessibility of the camper inventory
- Ideal lightning conditions
- Availability of a lifting platform or a pit at the place of inspection or in a nearby garage
- Availability of all vehicle documents at the time of the inspection