Auf dieser Seite finden Sie die Antworten auf die häufigsten Fragen.
Im ersten Teil finden Sie den Demo- Protokolle in allen zur Verfügung stehenden Sprachen.
On this page you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
In the first part you will find the demo protocols in all available languages.
After the automotive expert has made an appointment with the provider of your vehicle, he will drive to the vehicle location on the day of the appraisal. There he discusses the course of the inspection with the provider and clarifies whether a test drive is possible, the vehicle documents are available and the lifting platform, if available, can be used. Then the expert begins with the functional and visual inspection of the vehicle, which he documents in parallel with the taking of photos.
During the inspection:
- he works through a checklist of over 150 motor vehicle characteristics
- documents these with a detailed photo series
- checks the function of all equipment features
- carries out a thorough inspection of the vehicle, a small test drive and a test run of the drive unit
- measures the paint thicknesses on all parts of the body for accident testing
- examines the underbody of the vehicle, if a lifting platform is available.
Further information on this and a sample from the expert report (without notes)can be found in the respective service description.
After the inspection, the expert will then prepare an expert opinion, which will be made available to you promptly in the customer account. Please note that both the preparation and the control of the expert opinion take a certain amount of time and therefore the expert opinion cannot be handed over to you immediately after the inspection.