Auf dieser Seite finden Sie die Antworten auf die häufigsten Fragen.
Im ersten Teil finden Sie den Demo- Protokolle in allen zur Verfügung stehenden Sprachen.
On this page you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
In the first part you will find the demo protocols in all available languages.
We would like to point out explicitly at this point that you are obligedto obtain the verbal consent of the vehicle providerfor an appraisal by a motor vehicle expert. This is necessary for a professional vehicle appraisal.
A failure to obtain an appraisal or a termination due to refusal of the provider by:
- several times putting off the motor vehicle expert when making an appointment, so that ultimately no conclusion of an appraisal appointment is possible
- the expulsion of the motor vehicle expert from the premises
- the failure to present the vehicle for various reasons
- the prohibition of paint thickness measurements
- the prohibition of the underbody survey by means of a lifting platform
- the prohibition of the preparation of vehicle photos
- the prohibition of a test drive or unwillingness to release a parked vehicle for a test drive
leads to unnecessary additional costs for you.
A empty drive of the motor vehicle expert caused by you as the commissioning party and will be billed to you at a flat rate for travel expenses or deducted from your reimbursement amount. If you withdraw after the appraisal has begun, you will have the full costs.
A missing declaration of consent of the provider regularly leads to delays in the appointment. We therefore ask you in your own interest to speak openly and correctly with the provider of the vehicle about your request to have a vehicle appraisal performed by a motor vehicle expert.
For the communication with the provider you are responsible as a customer! By explaining to the provider openly and honestly the reason for the inspection (e.g. to secure transport damage), you make it much easier for us to carry out the appraisal. For a complete appraisal, the provider must ensure the appraisal conditions and cooperate with the appraiser. If there is a restriction of the conditions due to lack of cooperation of the provider, this will have a negative impact on the informative value of your appraisal.